Was this helpful?
In the following section we show you have to use the CSS-Navigation-Manager. Please note that the editors for Fonts, Stage, and Template largely function similarly and consequently the instructions concerning them can be used for other CSS-Managers.
- Open REALàTemplateàNavigation-Style
- Here you can
- Preview the navigation / Change the preview
- Export/import the navigation
- Edit,create a copy, activate or delete the navigation
- After that click Save and load the template again to WordPress (see here how to do that),