Was this helpful?
Allow us to give you a brief overview of how the Tweening engine is structured
- On the top you will find the tween-navigation buttons:
- List allows you to access existing projects.
- Add Text – allows you to create a new tween-object.
- Add Image -works like Add Text.
- Preview – allows you to preview the current tweening application
- Save and Save As to save projects.
- In the center you will see a big white box – the Stage,
- On the right hand side is an extruder, labeled Properties. This is divided into two parts:
- Object – you will need this most of the time.
- Stage – using this you can define the height (but not width) of the stage. The width is automatically adjusted to your current website.
- On the bottom of the page you find the Timeline.