Was this helpful?
Tip, if you want just clone a existing page, for instance for different branches or languages we recommend you the Duplicate Menu plugin, you get that here.
- Convert a second jb template to a WordPress theme.
- If you want to use the same jb template but publish it maybe for another language you open jb and us Save As by this you created a clone which you can convert now to a WordPress theme.
- Open now tab Group Manager here you can make settings:
- Select the index page you like to use.
- Select Navigation you like to use.
- Click on the link Open Theme and here it is.