I. Opening the Content Editor
To create page contents such as text, pictures, YouTube videos etc. We have to open the Content -Editor in our jb Account. To do this we proceed as follows:
- In the WordPress Backend on the left hand side click on REAL-Plugin and then on Drag and Drop.
- Here, there are two options
- Clicking on the Create New button allows for a new page to be created.
- Clicking on the edit button allows for an existing page to be edited.
II. The Tool Box
After opening the Content-Editor in jb in the middle of the page a black box, the Properties Editor also known as P-Win, appears. After clicking the Tools button
the Toolbox appears.
- At the top you will find a YouTube player.
- Below, there are 13 icons / buttons. Each of these represents a tool.
- Click on one of the tools to activate it.
- Next, you can review a video to learn how the tool works. Should the video be too small you should change to full screen mode.
- By clicking Load (bottom right) the selected tool can be activated.
- After this, an overlay opens and you can begin using the tool.