IV. Example – Creating Text
You will soon find that the tools are very intuitive and easy to use. The tools all function in a similar manner. Here is an example using the text tool.
- In the Properties Editor we click on Tools in order to open the Toolbox
- We open the Text Tool by clicking on the corresponding button.
- By clicking Load we activate the tool.
- An overlay opens up which allows us to work with the tool. Here is a video illustrating steps 1 to 4.
- We write or copy a text.
- Clicking OK (bottom right) allows for the text to be saved. Steps 6 and 7 can be reviewed in this video.
- In the Properties Editor (left) click Preview to review how the page will appear to visitors in their browser. Video
- Having clicked Preview you likely discovered that the page does not look all that great yet. This is because we have yet to define the size and position of the object. Video