When your contact form is active, it will generate contacts or addresses which you very likely will want to use in another form. Here are brief instructions to export these addresses Video:
- In the WordPress backend click on REAL à Contact Form followed by the Export Data button.
- A new page will open in which you can defined the following settings (top right):
- Period: determine the timeframe from which data is to be exported.
- Form: select which form’s data is to be exported.
- Export: click this button to save the data as an Excel CSV file on your computer.