By D. Bolignano, D. Le Métayer, C. Loiseaux (auth.), Isabelle Attali, Thomas Jensen (eds.)
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the 1st foreign Java Card Workshop held in Cannes, France, in September 2000. The eleven revised complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen for inclusion within the publication including one invited paper. All present theoretical and application-oriented features of clever card defense in keeping with Java Card language courses are addressed.
Read Online or Download Java on Smart Cards:Programming and Security PDF
Best international conferences and symposiums books
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the sixth foreign convention on details platforms and administration of information, CISMOD '95, held in Bombay, India, in November 1995. The booklet provides 14 revised complete papers chosen from a few 60 submissions including six invited papers via best specialists.
Clever brokers are desktops which are able to versatile self sufficient motion in dynamic, regularly multi-agent domain names. over the last few years, the pc technological know-how neighborhood has started to know that the expertise of clever brokers presents the foremost to fixing various complicated software program software difficulties, for which conventional software program engineering instruments and methods supply no answer.
Weareproudtopresenttheproceedingsoftheseventhbiennialconferenceinthe clever facts research sequence. The convention came about in Ljubljana, Slo- nia, September 6-8, 2007. IDA maintains to extend its scope, caliber and dimension. It begun as a small side-symposium as a part of a bigger convention in 1995 in Baden-Baden(Germany).
Asia info Retrieval Symposium (AIRS) was once tested in 2004 by way of the Asian details retrieval group after the profitable sequence of data Retrieval with Asian Languages (IRAL) workshops held in six diverse destinations in Asia, ranging from 1996. The AIRS symposium goals to compile overseas researchers and builders to switch new rules and the newest ends up in the sphere of knowledge retrieval (IR).
- Euro-Par'96 Parallel Processing: Second International Euro-Par Conference Lyon, France, August 26–29, 1996 Proceedings, Volume II
- Performability Has its Price: 5th International Workshop on Internet Charging and QoS Technologies, ICQT 2006, St. Malo, France, June 27, 2006. Proceedings
- Smart Card Programming and Security: International Conference on Research in Smart Cards, E-smart 2001 Cannes, France, September 19–21, 2001 Proceedings
- Advanced Topics in Artificial Intelligence: 10th Australian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, AI'97 Perth, Australia, November 30 – December 4, 1997 Proceedings
- Communications and Multimedia Security: 9th IFIP TC-6 TC-11International Conference, CMS 2005, Salzburg, Austria, September 19 – 21, 2005. Proceedings
Extra info for Java on Smart Cards:Programming and Security
Reif. The KIV-approach to software veriﬁcation. In M. Broy and S. J¨ ahnichen, editors, KORSO: Methods, Languages, and Tools for the Construction of Correct Software – Final Report, LNCS 1009. Springer, 1995. 21. D. von Oheimb. Axiomatic semantics for Javalight . In S. Drossopoulou, S. Eisenbach, B. Jacobs, G. T. Leavens, P. M¨ uller, and A. Poetzsch-Heﬀter, editors, Proceedings, Formal Techniques for Java Programs, Workshop at ECOOP’00, Cannes, France, 2000. The PACAP Prototype: A Tool for Detecting Java Card Illegal Flow 1 1 2 2 2 1 P.
3. Array representation of the parse tree CardKt ﬁrst reads the given NNF formula A and counts the number of occurrences of each connective. If a connective appears n times, then n consecutive nodes are allocated to this type of connective. The connectives are allocated nodes in the following order: ∨, ∧, ✷, ✸, , , atoms. The example contains three occurrences of ∨ so node numbers 2, 3, and 4 are allocated to disjunctive nodes (as 0 is for f and 1 is for t). Similarly, there are two conjunctions so nodes 5 and 6 are conjunctive nodes.
Acceptance of formal methods: Lessons from hardware design. IEEE Computer, 29(4):23–24, 1996. ). An Invitation to Formal Methods. Pages 16–30. 9. J. Gosling, B. Joy, G. Steele, and G. Bracha. The Java Language Speciﬁcation. Addison Wesley, second edition, 2000. 10. M. G. Hinchey and J. P. Bowen, editors. Applications of Formal Methods. Prentice Hall, 1995. 11. M. Huisman and B. Jacobs. Java program veriﬁcation via a Hoare logic with abrupt termination. In Proceedings, Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering (FASE), Berlin, Germany, LNCS 1783.
Java on Smart Cards:Programming and Security by D. Bolignano, D. Le Métayer, C. Loiseaux (auth.), Isabelle Attali, Thomas Jensen (eds.)