Once you are done with the basic settings of your template, you may want to add a Slider / Slider 3D or social connections with your Facebook / Twitter Account. Maybe you would like to a nice tweening animation or a headline (maybe with text effects) in you header or footer. Check out next page to get a better idea concerning the yellow boxes. We call this Header and Footer Content. The good news is; it will be amazingly easy for you. Here is a brief description how it works:
- Mouse over property-window. On the left side, you will see Header and Footer. Click on these buttons and a new window will open.
- That’s it, because the rest works the same way, as we have shown you before, in the content and Tools chapters. There is nothing new to learn.
- Please note these two things you should keep in mind:
- After opening the Footer, you have to scroll down to reach the Edit Area.
- Edit Area refers to the blue box over the template. We recommend placing objects like text, images, sliders and so on only within the Edit Area. This ensures that they work later in mobile applications as well.
- We recommend reading the next Chapter should you wonder what a local header might be as it is an easy concept and offers exciting options.