IX. Magnetic Grid
As you have seen, the content object can be aligned comfortably and quickly using Magnetic Grid. The settings governing the Magnetic Grid can be adjusted using the Settings Editor to your preferences.
- In the Settings Editor click on the Grid button to open the Magnetic Grid editor.
- Using the Alignment dropdown menu you can determine whether horizontal, vertical, both or neither of the grids is active.
- Using the Marking Size function you can change the grid size (values between 26 and 76) (Video)
- Using the Lines dropdown menu you can make the grid invisible.
- Using the Color dropdown menu you can change the color of the grid from black to white. This can be quite useful if the background of your website is black. (Video)