- Highlight some text (blue) - video
- Click on the link button.
- A window will open up.
- You can set hyperlinks within your website as follows:
- Target - system
- Group – can be skipped as long as you do not work with groups.
- Page – select a page which is to be opened when the visitor clicks on the link.
- Type – will be explained later on.
- You can set hyperlinks to other websites on the WWW as follows:
- Target = World Wide
- Address for example. http://www.ebay.com. Make sure not to forget the http:// prefix.
- The Type option gives you two options how the target page is to be opened after a user has clicked on the link:
- _self leaves page and opens the target page in the same browser tab.
- _blank the target page is opened in a new browser tab.
- Using the Color option you can adjust the local color settings. This can be useful in a situation where, for example, the global hyperlink color settings are dark blue while you are trying to set up a hyperlink on a page with a black background. In this situation, a brighter font color (for example white or bright yellow) would be easier to read.