- As part of our preparatory work, we have created multiple pages such as for example Working with Tools.
- This is how it works:
- In the New Option field write Tools.
- Using the URL define the target page to be opened.
- Then click on the green plus sign.
- Click on tools. In the New Option field write Text Tool as well as the URL of the target page which is supposed to be opened. Then click on the green plus sign.
- And here is the result:
- To delete a page the page has to be activated before clicking on the red X. Please note that subdirectories are deleted automatically as well.
- Clicking on Text Tool and using the Rename Option allows you the option to rename it to, for example, Text-Tool.
- Click OK when you are finished.