FancyBox is a jQuery overlay which you can start by clicking on an image or a text link. Triggering Image Link. Video
- Select FancyBox from the Application list. The view will change and now should look like this:
- From the Type dropdown menu select either Image or Page.
- If you have selected the Image type the selected picture will be shown bigger in the overlay when clicked.
- Should you have selected the Page type the view changes as follows:
- In the Page-Modus selection you can thus load a page of the jb-websiteBuilder into an overlay. Below are the steps necessary to do this:
- Click on Select Picture in order to select a picture from the system image gallery.
- Define the Width and Height values of the picture. These refer to the size of the picture which the page visitor has to click in order to trigger the FancyBox.
- As necessary define the page which you want to load (see p. 49 II / 5 a, b, c, d).
- Click on OK, Save and then Preview in order to look at the result in the frontend.